This article is for DeskManager 11. For DeskManager Online see Electronic Vehicle Registration Setup.
In this tutorial, we will go through how to submit California deals to SambaSafety in DeskManager for Electronic Vehicle Registration.
- Open DeskManager and locate the sold deal to be sent to SambaSafety, and double click to open it.
- Under the Deal tab, click the EVR button, then click “Upload Deal to SambaSafety.”
- A new window will open. Enter the credentials provided by SambaSafety for the Samba Account ID and Samba User ID.
- If you do not have a SambaSafety ID, click Register Here.
- Next, click the dropdown to select the appropriate report of sale. The dropdown will only show the relevant reports to the type of deal, such as retail or wholesale.
- Once the credentials have been entered and the report of sale selected, click Upload Deal.
- When it displays “Upload Complete,” the information has been sent to SambaSafety.
- Now, once you login to SambaSafety, you may select the vehicle and complete the process.