Warranty Presets allow you to save predefined warranty availability and coverage information for display in your vehicle listings and buyers guides.
To access these settings, hover the mouse over Settings, Inventory, and click Warranty Presets.
To create a new preset, click on Add New Preset.
- Click on a preset name to edit it, or Delete Preset to delete it.
- You can quickly set warranty information for a vehicle by selecting a Warranty Preset on the Vehicle Detail – Warranty tab.
- Warranty availability information is displayed in vehicle listings.
- Warranty availability and coverage information is used to prepare buyers guides.
- You can define a default preset which will automatically be selected for any new vehicles added to the system.
- You are still able to select a different preset on the Vehicle Detail screen if needed, and adjust warranty availability and coverage information before printing buyers guides.
- Your current default preset is marked with a in the Default column.
- If you want to use different warranty information for your eBay listings by default, you can also select a default eBay Preset, which will be marked in the eBay Default column.
- A Warranty Preset includes warranty availability (No warranty, Limited warranty, or Full warranty), Parts and Labor coverage in the case of a limited warranty, Systems covered and Duration of coverage in the case of an existing warranty, and whether a service contract is available (for printing in buyers guides).
Warranty Preset Details
- When creating a warranty preset, you first need to give it a descriptive name so you can easily select the correct preset when you are editing Vehicle Details.
- The preset name is not shown in your listings, auctions, or exports.
- It is for your reference only.
- It does not control the warranty type or coverage in any way.
- You can specify whether a preset you are editing or a new preset you are creating should be used as the default for new vehicles added to WebManager by checking For Website Listings next to Set as Default.
- You can set the default eBay preset in the same way by checking For eBay Listings next to Set as Default.
- You can enter a description which will accompany displayed Warranty Type in your Website and eBay listings.
- Select the Warranty Type available for this preset from No Warranty, Limited Warranty, or Full Warranty.