To access System Setup, open DeskManager and in the top left, click File -> Setup, then in the list on the left click System Setup.
- Disable Online Services (Online Forms, Import Credit, etc.) – Marking this box will prevent DeskManager from using the internet for any of the online services the program provides.
- This will block use of the WebManager vehicle uploads, Electronic Pay Forms, Florida ETR transactions, Credit Report retreival from the Credit tab, DeskManager Program and Form Updates as well as any other function that would require DeskManager to access the internet.
- Disable eLink Agent – Checking this box prevents the program from connecting to eLink.
- If you check this box it also means that you will not have access to the “My Website” tab, nor will you be able to update your DeskManager from this system or use any of the internet dependent functions.
- Note that this is machine-specific. In other words, if you check this box in machine A, only machine A will not connect to eLink.
- Allow same user to login from multiple computers – If you check the box, this means that you can use the same user name to log in on more than one computer at the same time. If you un-check it, this means that every time you log in to DeskManager on a different computer, you must log in with a user name that hasn’t been logged on yet.
- If you check the box, it makes it easier because you don’t have to remember different user names, but it can also be detrimental as far as auditing who did what.
- In Bank Register
- Show Income Details –
- Show Only Deposits –
- Calculate Account Balance –
- In Inventory and Deals
- Hide Kilometers – If selected, this will hide kilometers in Inventory and Deals.
- Hide Miles – If selected, this will hide miles in Inventory and Deals.
- None – If selected, this will not hide miles or kilometers in Inventory and Deals.
- Customer Name Order
- First Init Last – If selected, this will display the customer name order as First name, Initial, Last name.
- Last Init First – If selected, this will display the customer name order as Last name, Initial, First name.
- Last First Init – If selected, this will display the customer name order as Last name, First name, Initial.
Disable access to on-line Help Files –
Match Buyer’s County with County in Tax Code –
- Automatically download QR Codes
- Download QR Codes using INET –
- Downbload QR Codes using WinINET –
- Payment Processor
- Allow Per Profile Payment Processor –