Sold Auctions displays all auctions which ended with a winning bidder, whether the auction ended normally, the buyer exercised the Buy It Now option, or you accepted a Best Offer.
The Sold Auctions screen can be accessed by hovering the mouse over Auctions, then click Sold Auctions.
- You can click on Auction Status to view the winning bidder’s information and leave feedback for the buyer.
- In the unfortunate event that the buyer does not complete the transaction for one reason or another, you can click on File Dispute to file an Unpaid Item Dispute.
- This will move the auction to Unpaid Auctions.
- Depending on how the dispute is resolved, you may be able to receive a credit for your listing fee which will allow you to re-list the auction for free.
- If you want to be able to re-list the vehicle for free, you will need to wait for the dispute to be resolved first.