When you want to save a file (such as a report) to your computer from DeskManager on the cloud, you will need to navigate to your local machine.
- First, open the report you would like to export to your computer.
- Then click Export at the top right. If the window pictured below appears, then you will be able to save the file to your computer from the cloud. If not, you may need to create a custom report.
- Enter the Name field to name the file.
- In the file path navigation window, click on the button that says “…” to the right of the Path field.
- A new window will open to Browse for a folder to save the file to. Scroll if necessary to find “C on COMPUTERNAME” with COMPUTERNAME being the name of the computer you are using.
- Click it and then click OK at the bottom of the window.
If this is a spreadsheet, under Delimiter, select from: