The Costs tab in a Deal is where you record the expenses for the vehicle as well as track any flooring information.
Recon & Other Cost
- To enter a new expense, click on “Enter New Expense” and enter the information requested.
- Vehicle Purchase and Expense History – This table lists the detailed data that was entered into the Expense Entry form for each expense that has been recorded for this vehicle.
- This information can be sorted by column just by clicking on the header of each column.
- Items are added to this table by using the Enter New Expense button.
- Buyer Name: This is where you can keep track of the person who bought the vehicle for your company.
- View Service History – If you have purchased the Service module, you can see any service you have performed on the vehicle by clicking on “View Service History“.
- If you saved any service payment as Internal, it will show on the Expense list.
- Print Costs – Costs can be printed by clicking on this button.