To view Sent Message Details, hover the mouse over Messages, then click Sent, then click on a subject to see detail about that reply.
- The Message Detail screen displays the name of the contact the message is from, along with the contact’s email address, the time the message was received, and the source of the message and the subject and body of the message.
- If the message is in relation to a particular vehicle, some vehicle information will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- You can direct messages to the attention of other users by selecting the user in the Attn list.
- If your WebManager subscription plan supports multiple lots, you will be able to transfer this message from one lot to another by selecting a different lot.
- When you transfer a message from one lot to another, the contact who submitted the message and all related communications from that contact will also be transferred to the new lot.
- You can reply to the message by clicking on Reply to Message if the contact has supplied a valid email address.
- If you have sent any replies to this message, a history of your replies will be displayed, showing who the reply was sent to, the subject of the reply, and the date the reply was sent.
- Click on a reply subject to see detail about that reply.