This article covers setting up Message Notifications in WebManager, including Call Tracking notifications.
To access the Message Notification settings, hover the mouse over Settings, then Messages, then click Notifications.
- You can opt to have notifications sent to your default address, or to additional email addresses you specify, when you receive any WebManager messages.
- Check the box for Main Dealership Address or Additional Email Addresses, and enter any additional email addresses separated by commas, without extra spaces.
- You can enter any number of email addresses up to 200 characters.
- Notifications can also be sent to mobile phones as SMS Text Messages. Up to 5 mobile numbers may be setup.
- Enter the phone number and click the dropdown menu to select the Carrier.
- Click Send Test Message to confirm that the information was entered correctly.