The Parts Details screen is where you enter or edit information for the parts that you carry. Note that LABOR should also be entered here with a category of LABOR.
When you are entering a new part, the following fields are available:
- Part Number – Enter your part number here.
- Category – You can choose between labor, sublet, or whatever category you want.
- Description – Enter the description of the part here.
- Location – Enter the location of the part here (e.g., storage 1, back storage, floor).
- Unit Price – This is the vendor price for one item.
- Selling Price – This is the price when you sell the item.
- Quantity – Enter the amount on hand here.
- Minimum Quantity – Enter the minimum quantity you need on hand before you need to re-order.
- On-Order – Enter the quantity you have on order.
- UPC Code – Enter the UPC Code of the part.
- Vendor Part Number – Enter the vendor part number here.
- Taxable – Check if this part is taxable.
When you are editing a part, the following additional fields are shown under Last Purchase.
- Unit Price
- Purchase Quantity
- Purchase Price
- Purchase Inventory #
- Purchase From
- Purchase Date
Note that you can only change the following fields:
- Selling Price
- Minimum Qty
- UPC COde
- Vendor Part#
If you need to enter a new purchase for this part, use the PURCHASES HISTORY button.
SAVE – Saves your work and exits the screen.
SCAN – If you have our scanner and your part has a UPC code, you can scan it in.
EXIT – Exits the screen without saving any changes.
PURCHASES HISTORY – When you click on this button, you will be able to see any purchase history for the part you highlighted.
Article is closed for comments.