To start a new Lease Contract, fist go to the Lease tab.
To create a new lease you can click on New button on the top.
If you are a first time user after clicking on New button, you will see DeskManager’s lease form with no values populated as default:
- As you see there is no default values populated in this form which makes the job difficult if you have a default value set for some of these fields.
- DeskManager gives you an option to create multiple Templates for you lease contracts, which allows you to create one or multiple lease contracts as templates.
- Any time you click on New button if you already have defined a template for current profile (Lot#), DeskManager will ask for you to select your desired template:
- You can either select one of the defined templates, or click on Blank Lease to skip this process and create a blank lease.
- As soon as you select a template, DeskManager will populate the new lease contract with already entered default values in that template.